Frequently Asked Questions
Any individual, Hindu undivided family (HUF), proprietary firm, partnership firm, or a company can open an account with PUNE e STOCK BROKING LIMITED.
Contact us on : 020 - 41000600 / 700 or mail us at email@example.com or click here to open an account.
You can start trading by placing a minimum margin of Rs.5000/-
- Trade orders- When you sell shares without marking delivery it is treated as a sqaure off order and shall be squared off at 3.10 p.m automatically.
- Delivery Mark orders- The system will check your demat stock availability and the transaction will go through only if the stock is available in your Demat account.
- Stop Loss Order-Stop loss order-An order placed, which gets activated only when the market price of the relevant scrip reaches or crosses a threshold price, which is called trigger price. Until then the order does not enter the market but sits with the Exchange.
All the BSE market orders shall be placed at +/- 5% for buy/sell respectively. This is to ascertain the execution of market orders.
Stop Loss order can be placed while placing a fresh order as well as a square off order. Basics of Stop Loss Order: - Buy: Market Price < Trigger price < Order Price. (Trigger price entered should be greater than the market price) Sell: Market Price > Trigger price > Order Price. (Trigger price entered should be lesser than the market price)
After confirmation of the order, the system will generate a reference number. You can view the status of all the orders placed through the link of Trade -- Order History. Here you can modify or cancel the order. In Trade history, you can view all the details of the orders placed.
AM order stands for After Market Order. It is a facility kayceeonline.com extends to its customers whereby they can place orders even after the trading hours of a particular day.
An AM order has the following advantages:
- It allows the customer to place an order even after the regular trading hours ( 9.55 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. ) during which time he /she might have been busy.
- Based on the fluctuations in the Market on a particular day and taking into account factors such as the closing price of a particular scrip, recommendations on scrips given by PUNE e STOCK BROKING LIMITED., the customer might want to place an order using AM order which would be executed when the market opens the next day.
For particular scrip, An AM order can be placed with a price band of +/-20% of the closing price at the end of the day. Any AM order for scrip that is beyond this price band would not be executed. For example:If the closing price of a scrip X on Monday is 100 Rs., the customer can place an AM order within the price band of Rs.80 to Rs.120.
Your account will be opened within 4 working days on receipt of your completed application form.
KYC welcome kit, Delivery Instrction book, Client Master report.
Yes, you will receive a digitally signed contract note on your email id registered with us. Please note that digitally signed contract notes are valid documents under the Information Technology Act 2000 and the same are also available online.